Saturday, November 8, 2014

11-7-14

11-7-14

A.M.

A.  Squat Snatch;  10 TnG Doubles @ 75% 1RM;  Rest 2 min
Complete @ 185lbs  - These felt okay.  I spent a good while warming up, I was a bit unstable at the bottom at first but once I got into the working sets they were smooth.  

B.  Hang Squat Snatch;  3 Reps on the min for 10 min @ 115lbs
Complete  - These felt great, smooth and fast

B.  Hang Squat Clean;  1 Set AMRAP UB @ 205lbs
13  - As soon as I started warming these up the right side of my back started to tighten up.  I started light and took my time warming up my back.  It really didn't bother me once I got around to the AMRAP, my grip on the bar was the limiter.  Breathing was getting pretty heavy and my legs were feeling it as well.

P.M.

20 Min AMRAP
10 T2B
20 Burpee
30 foot UB HS Walk
40 DUs
6 + 30 &30 feet  - This was fun.  I actually finished my last HS walk at 20:05.  This felt good, everything was smooth.  This was my first time to do HS walks in a workout - I learned real quickly that controlling breathing was super important.  If I could take smooth and controlled breaths in a rhythm the walk went well, I never failed but I did get off balance a few times.  

11-8-14

A.  Weighted Supinated Pull-Up;  Build to a 2RM
18lbs;  26lbs;  35lbs;  40lbs;  45lbs;  50lbs;  53lbs;  55.5lbs;  58lbs;  60.5lbs;  63lbs;  65.5lbs;  68lbs;
70.5lbs  - These felt good today, I warmed up well and took my time, I was feeling these in my elbows as I was warming up with unweighted but that went away pretty quickly.  

B.  Freestanding HS Hold Tech Work 15 min
Complete  - These are feeling good today

C.  Skin The Cats;  10 Reps x 4;  Rest 90 sec
Complete  - These felt good, I broke each set into 4/3/3.  I was trying to get as far through at the bottom as possible

D.  Tucked Planche Holds; 30 sec x 5;  Rest 90 Sec ( put bands around the pull up bar and wrap around your ankles to keep you elevated)
Complete  - Felt good.  I used a green band between 2 J-hooks on the squat rack about waist high

E.  HS Walk Tech Work 15 min 
Complete  - No issues here

Russian Dips;  Accumulate 55 Perfect Reps
Complete  - These are starting to feel really good.  I did them all in sets of 5 and I was trying to hold an L-sit throughout most of fit whole movement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment