Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11-17-14

11-17-14

A.M. 

A.  Power Clean From High Blocks;  Build to a Max
225lbs - I worked up to this fairly quickly.  My back was feeling good throughout - So I was stoked.  My plan for today is to get through this morning without tightening my back up and regaining my confidence in these strength movements so I don't hesitate.  

B.  Deadlift;  50 for Time @ 275lbs
4:11  - I'm okay with this lime.  i know its not fast but my back felt strong throughout.  I warmed up well and kept a steady pace.

+
4 Rounds for Time
Run 400m
50 DUs
10:07  - I was tripping up on the first 2 sets of DUs, my calves and ankles were feeling it on that last round. 

P.M.

For Time:
20 Bar MU Buy In

100 Wall Balls
50 Burpee

20 MU Buy Out (Ring)
13:28  - This was fun but much tougher than I was expecting.  My shoulders were burning about half way through the WB, I broke here more than i wanted to.  The burpees were smooth and the MUs were fine as well.  

11-18-14

Airdyne 15 min
Run 15 min
x 2 
All @ Easy pace
Complete  - This was nice, Its a brisk day but really pretty out.  Just got to spend some time thinking and moving - being thankful and enjoying where I'm at.

+
45 min Mobility
Complete

11-19-14

A.M.

A.  Wall Facing Strict HSPU;  Accumulate 40 perfect Reps
Complete  - These felt great I made sure my form was spot on - pointed toes and touched my nose to the wall after each rep.  

B.  Side to Side Typewriter Pull-Ups;  Accumulate 30 Perfect Reps
Complete  - These were tough but fun.  I made sure to take my time and make each rep as perfect as I could.  I wasn't completely sure how to count these reps.  I counted one rep as pulling up to my right hand my chin crossing over the bar to my left hand then down to a hang, then back up to my left hand back across the bar to my right hand and controlled down.  I alternated starting from different sides.  I Tried to hold a hollow as best that I could through the reps

C1.  Push Jerk;  5 UB 185lbs- 225lbs x 6;  Rest 90 Sec
185lbs;  195lbs;  2 @ 205lbs;  215lbs;  225lbs  - These felt good.  I started off light and warmed up to 185.

C2.  MUs;  5 UB x 6;  Rest 90 Sec
Complete  - No issue here

D.  Strict L to V's on Pull-Up Bar;  Accumulate 30 Perfect Reps
Complete  - I wasn't really sure what these were.  I tried to find something on the internet but I couldn't.  So what I did was - hang to L-Sit then Straddle w strait legs w my feet coming as high as my chest then back to L-Sit then up to a strict T2B.  If these weren't right they were still pretty tough - lol

P.M.

7 Rounds for Time
7 C2B Pull-Ups
7  Burpee Box Jump Overs @ 30''
6:55  - I feel pretty good about this.  I decided that I was going to try butterfly C2B Pull-Ups for the first time in a workout on this one.  They felt pretty good, there were a few times that I would get out of rhythm and have to use more bicep than I needed to keep moving.  On Round 6 and 7 I just lost it after the 5th rep on both and finished each round with regular kipping.  BBJO felt as good as they can feel but they were fast by my standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment