Saturday, December 6, 2014

12-5-14

12-5-14

A.M.

A.  Squat Snatch;  6 TnG Triples;  Rest 90 Sec
3 @ 175lbs;  2 @ 180;  1 @ 185lbs  - I took my Time warming up this morning, but at the heavier weight these just were feeling super heavy.  I tossed and turned sleeping last night and was pretty tired when i started.  Mechanically the movements felt solid.  i just wasn't going to push it bc I knew that I had a lot more to this morning.

B.  Front Rack Deficit Reverse Lunge 14 Alt'ing Steps x 5;  Rest 2 min
2 @ 155lbs;  2 @ 165lbs;  175lbs  - These felt good  - well as good as they ever feel.  I did them off of 2 plates stacked to 4''.  Breathing was getting heavy on the last 3 sets after about the first 6.  At 175 my left elbow was wanting to drop on the last 4 reps.

C.  Heavy DB Power Snatch;  14 Heavy Alt'ing Reps x 5;  Rest 75 sec
All @ 100lb DB  - I was working at our south location today and my choices were 70 or 80lb KBs or 100 lb DB.  I have never done the 100lb.  These took a while, I prob didn't get the response that was intended, but once I started I wanted to complete them.  I was having to rest on avg 10-15 sec bw reps. and I kept my free hand right close to the DB in case I got wobbly.  I was worn out after these.

D.  Hang Power Cleans;  3 on the Min for 6 min @ 215lbs
Complete  - these felt pretty good.  I was cautious of my lower back.  I could feel my lower back doing TnG reps at a lighter weight so I did singles from 185 on.  I did singled for the EMOM

P.M.

For Time:
100  Power Snatch @ 75lbs
100 Wall Balls
14:19  - This was fun, The snatches felt good, the WB got tough and I did 7 sets of 10.  I started feeling my lower back in-between the workouts just a bit and spent some time stretching and mobilizing it before I got into this.  I can tell that its getting a lot better but I still have it in the back of my mind to be safe.  

12-6-14

A.  Weighted Supinated Pull-up Clusters 1.1.1 x 5;  Rest 20 sec/ 2 min
18lbs;  26lbs;  35lbs;  40lbs;  45lbs;  50lbs;  53lbs;  55.5lbs;  60lbs;  63lbs;  65.5lbs;  68lbs  - THese felt solid today but I was hoping to get just a bit heavier today, my upper back and shoulders are sore today.  

B.  Feet Supported by Bands Tuck Planche Hold;  Accumulate 1 min x 4;  Rest as Need BW
Complete  - These felt good

C.  Tucked Ice Cream Makers;  12 Reps x 5;  Rest 75sec
Complete  - These felt good my shoulders were just fatigued.  

D.  HS Walk Tech Work 15 Min
Complete  - This was fun as always.  

+
3 Min Max Burpee
3 Min Max Rope Climb
3 Min DUs
54 burpees;  7 RC;  97 DUs  - burpee and RC felt good, my arms just wouldn't work for the DUs.  I did so many singles, doubles, and triples its was annoying.  My biceps were burning.  The RC felt good  but again I could tell that I was fatigued.  Fun workout and I'll get more next time

No comments:

Post a Comment